Basically a treadmill is just perfect for cardiovascular and aerobic exercises as it enables walking, running and jogging. A treadmill is perhaps the most popular fitness equipment available in the market. Whether it is a home gym or a commercial gym, it is just incomplete without a treadmill because the basic exercise which most of the people look forward is to walking. A treadmill is a great way to lose weight and keep your body in shape. Now you must be wondering as to why to buy a treadmill for just walking, running and jogging? That can be done in any jogging park. Treadmill has specific features like speed, time, calories and distance through which you can adjust the intensity of your total body workout giving you an effective workout. Moreover, at the time of heavy rains or very hot summer, you need not disturb your exercising routine. You can just exercise on your own fully equipped home gym at your own convenient time with the help of a treadmill. If you are an owner of a gym, the people requiring cardio workout will be benefitted out of the high quality treadmill you possess.
Basically, there are many different types of Body Solid treadmills available in the market. But, you need to select one which can suit your requirement or your gym members’ requirement. There are various factors to be considered while selecting a treadmill, which are mentioned below:-
- A treadmill you select depends on how you are going to use it. If you are buying for your home gym where maximum 4-5 people are using it, then you can select a treadmill with simple functionality and is user friendly. But, if you need it for your commercial gym, then make sure it is of rigid steel frame construction and can withstand even the heavy weights. Moreover, it should have club-style features with versatile functionality.
- The treadmill motor should be powerful if you want your treadmill to be safe and last for life time. Accidents can occur if you go for cheap treadmills with unreliable motors. If you are buying treadmill for frequent use which every gym requires, make sure that its motor has at least 2HP continuous duty horsepower.
- The belt of the treadmill should be just perfect to suit your running style. You need to ensure that the treadmill you purchase has an extra durable belt and is smooth, flexible and strong. Similarly, the deck of the treadmill you are planning to buy should be requiring low maintenance to avoid future consequences. There also should be enough cushioning in order to support your legs and joints.
- If you need to monitor your workout, make sure that the treadmill you purchase has a bright LED which displays the time, distance, heart rate etc., statistics of your workout.
- Safety is the most important feature which your treadmill should have. There should be control system through which you can shut down the machine whenever you require it to.
- If you get bored while walking on treadmill, you can of course watch a movie or read a book. But, for that you require a treadmill which gives a quiet performance, so that you don’t get distracted due to the machine noise.
- Last but not the least, the treadmill you purchase should be long and wide enough to fit the space you have in your home gym or commercial gym. If you don’t have enough space for the treadmill to fit in, there are also folding treadmills available which can be rolled in conveniently and stored in a less space when not in use.
Now when you know what kind of features you require in your treadmill, you better take your own time and do lot of research and check for the built in features in the BodySolid treadmill offered by the online stores of gym equipment. All the Body Solid treadmills come in wide range of prices, and you need to select one which is consisting features as per your requirement and is as per your budget also. Just visit https://www.worldfitness.com.au where you will find a wide variety of treadmills for home gyms as well as commercial gyms.