A kettlebell is made of iron with a handle. The kettlebells were initially invented by the Russians. However, due to the benefits of kettlebells, they have become popular and now more and more people use kettlebells in their workout. This weight training fitness equipment has become very much popular in commercial gyms as well as home gyms. The Body Solid kettlebells are available in different weights and you can include the kettlebell in your workout as per your capacity and workout requirement. While you are using kettlebells, you are moving those muscles of your body which you don’t normally move helping you in strengthening your body. There are many other benefits as given below if you start using kettlebells in your workout routine which are given below:-
Benefits of Kettlebell Workout
- You can achieve great results with a kettlebell workout as this type of workout can be short but is extremely intense.
- The kettlebells enable you to perform cardiovascular and weight training exercises both. Thus, you get the benefit of losing inches as well as muscle building both.
- Kettlebell workout also facilitates weight loss, so this type of workout benefits people who are overweight and want to cure their obesity.
- With the help of kettlebell workout, you can strengthen your joints and improve your stamina.
- Kettlebells are much cheaper than other gym equipments like power rack, smith machine, treadmill etc.
- A kettlebell workout involves all the muscle groups of the body because of its swinging movements, which a barbell or dumbbells cannot do.
- You have a possibility to get fitness, health and strength all in one workout and that is kettlebell workout.
- You don’t require to spare lot of space for the kettlebells. Being small in size, kettlebells can be stored anywhere and so they are considered to be just perfect for a home gym.
- Through kettlebell workout you get functional strength and build body in less time.
- Just because of the handle, kettlebell has, it becomes extremely easy to handle in any exercise you are required to do.
After going through the above advantages, you would definitely like to include kettlebells in your workout routine. But before including kettlebells in your workout routine, you need to go through below mentioned factors which can affect a lot to your body fitness and strength.
Factors to Consider Before Exercising Using Kettlebells
Before starting exercising using kettlebells, you need to know which type of kettlebell, size of kettlebell and weight of kettlebell would be perfect for your body type, capacity and most important is your fitness level. Basically, there are two types of kettlebells available, classic kettlebells and pro grade kettlebells. In classic kettlebells, the size of the kettlebell increases as the weight of the kettlebell increases. But, this is not the case with pro grade kettlebells. Whether it is a 4 kg. Pro grade kettlebell or 8 kg. Pro grade kettlebell, the size is going to remain the same. There are many sizes available in kettlebells, but it is recommended to start with less weight kettlebell and increase the weight of kettlebell in your workout gradually. This is very much important because you may get injured if you lift a kettlebell beyond your capacity, initially itself. Let your body get used to the kettlebell workout with the light weight kettlebells first and then gradually you can increase the weight to get a better effect. If you are new to lifting weights, then it is advisable that you consult your personal trainer before starting your kettlebell workout and buy the kettlebells suiting to your fitness level.
After starting your workout using kettlebells, you may experience that it is quite different to exercise with kettlebells, than with dumbbells or barbells. However, it takes some time to get the right movements, the information for which you can get from various books, videos and internet. But, workout with kettlebells, would never fail you in achieving your fitness goals and regret on buying kettlebells. This type of gym equipment can be expensive than other weight lifting equipments but can be worth as you would definitely experience faster results if you strive for regular kettlebell workouts. You will get a full body workout with the help of kettlebell, which no other fitness equipment can provide.
So, if you are planning to buy kettlebells, just visit https://www.worldfitness.com.au wherein you will find a wide range of fitness equipments and accessories at affordable prices.